What you're going to do
Is the combination of Cloud Technology and Information Security your passion? Zero Trust, SSO, DevSecOps or Hyperscaler are topics that inspire you? Then join our successful Security Solutions team in Bern! For the expansion of our security consulting services, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Cloud Security Consultant (f/m/d; part-time is possible). Together with the team, you will design and implement modern Cloud Security Solutions in collaboration with our customers. Your position will include the following tasks:
- Advise customers on cloud migration strategies, as well as defining and driving them
- Design, implement and integrate cloud architectures with a focus on security aspects in Azure, AWS or other cloud providers
- Assist customers to evaluate, design and implement seamless security solutions bridging across on-premise and cloud services
- Plan, design and implement Zero Trust concepts
- Act as a subject matter expert for cloud and security within the company and projects, advertising and driving cloud solutions as well as training of other teams and customers
- Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from planning through successful deployment
- Support pre-sales and sales tasks and help strengthening Adnovum's market position in the field of cloud security
- Expand business within assignment and acquire new leads and customers
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (ETH, University, University of Applied Sciences) in computer science or similar
- Further training in information security, such as MAS Information Security, CISM, CISSP and relevant Certifications (Azure preferred AZ-30X, AZ-500) are a plus
- At least 5 years of practical experience in information security
- Deep understanding of cloud security technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP) and Zero Trust concepts
- Experience in defining, implementing and integrating cloud security architectures with various cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with DevOps automation tools, O365 Security or Microsoft Defender would be the icing on the cake
- Good communication skills, service-oriented thinking, initiative, and independent way of acting
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.