What you're going to do
For our continuously growing subsidiary Adnovum Portugal in Lisbon, we are currently recruiting a Professional Software Engineer with a strong mindset in the integration area.
What we're looking for
- a university degree in Computer Science or a related field
- between 3 to 6 years of professional experience
- CI/CD working experience (e.g GoCD, Jenkins, TeamCity or others)
- PowerShell & Bash knowledge
- Gradle & Maven working experience
- knowledge of database/SQL development
- good communication skills in English
- interest towards integration tasks and DevOps practices
- Full stack software engineer experience with know-how in Java, SpringBoot and Angular
- DB2 know-how
- WebSphere Liberty
- WebSphere Application Server (classic)
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.
Start date: as soon as possible