What you're going to do
To expand our interdisciplinary team in Bern, we are looking for an Security Operations Engineer / DevOps Engineer (80–100%) with a particular emphasis on application service and with an interest in information security. You will be part of the Market Unit Public Sector and will be involved in projects for public authorities (e.g., federal government, authorities, administrations), thus making a valuable contribution to securing the application landscape of the public sector. In this role, you will have the opportunity to pursue your enthusiasm for IT security applications and expand your expert knowledge in a constant exchange with our highly qualified software and security specialists. Within a short period of time, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of some of our established and renowned applications. In the role of Security Operations Engineer / DevOps Engineer, you will also take on the following tasks:
Operating, controlling, monitoring, and maintaining identity and access management solutions, also on site at the client’s premises
- Supporting clients with operational tasks and problems in productive environments
- Implementing, generating, adapting, testing and approving change requests and releases
- Configuring and integrating IAM solutions into our clients' system environments
- Analyzing and resolving malfunctions
- Implementing, documenting and automating deployment and data transfer processes
What we're looking for
- Diploma as information scientist systems engineering EFZ or similar background
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix (shell, tools) and network protocols (TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP/S)
- Enthusiasm for technical IT security with a focus on authentication and authorization
- Pleasure in dealing with clients
- Independent, structured and reliable working style as well as logical and analytical thinking
- On-call duty
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.