Project Manager Cybersecurity (80-100% or job sharing)
What you're going to do
We support our clients with a wide range of cybersecurity issues and solutions, from security concepts and architectures to the management of digital identities. Our approximately 50 experts focus primarily on security solutions, identity & access management (IAM) and security consulting.
Do you know your way around software integration projects and are you interested in cybersecurity? Then you've come to the right place. To complement our team, we are looking for a Project Manager (job sharing possible) to lead integration projects in the area of IAM. In interdisciplinary teams you will analyze the needs of our customers, advise them, and integrate established IAM solutions into their complex system environments. In your role as Project Manager, the following tasks await you:
- Managing and controlling projects in the field of IAM
- Consulting our clients in conceptual and organizational matters regarding IAM and IT security
- Contributing to the continuous optimization of processes
- Analyzing, evaluating, and coordinating customer inquiries
- Preparing offers, contracts, and presentations of offers
- Project planning, controlling, and reporting
- Planning of personnel deployments for the various project phases
- Ensuring the flow of information and that the developed solutions meet our high quality standards
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (University, ETH, University of Applied Sciences) in computer science
- Several years of experience in managing software and integration projects
- Enthusiasm for cybersecurity, especially in the realm of IAM, as well a keen interest in the technical context
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and traditional (Hermes) methods, certification is a plus
- Experience in sales/pre-sales and in the preparation and negotiation of offers and contracts
- Independence, service-oriented thinking, organizational talent and communication skills as well as professional appearance in contact with various stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.