What you're going to do
Are you an expert in integrating sophisticated IT solutions and implementing elegant code? Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is not a foreign word to you and creating scalable and highly reliable software systems is exactly your thing? Would you like to contribute to our future-oriented software solutions as part of an open-minded and committed team? Then you have come to the right place! In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Act as quality gatekeeper for the applications and ensure integration with other applications
- Analyze problems and develop procedures and solutions in the area of system integration, as well as Build Chains in modern CI/CD pipelines
- Analyze and develop innovative solution variants and check their feasibility in complex, heterogeneous system landscapes
- Realization of excellent and high-performance solutions for first-class software applications
- Develop and maintain software components, functionalities and interfaces such as JMS, REST, SOAP with a special focus on non-functional requirements in close cooperation with an agile team and our customers
- Implement the developed solution variants with Java, Spring, SQL, Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Azure, and many more
- Establish and optimize CI/CD solutions according to a clear DevOps mindset
What we're looking for
- University degree at bachelor or master level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science
- Experience in backend software development with Java technologies
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, Azure and GCP is an advantage
- Experience with DevOps, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe is an advantage
- Keen interest in software development and modern technologies as well as larger technical and business contexts in software projects
- Fun in providing a challenging service and commitment in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Your ideas convince us not only in teamwork but also in independent tasks
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.