That's your role
Is developing existing and gaining new customers as well as identifying new opportunities in cooperation with an interdisciplinary and skilled team in your blood? Then, you have come to the right place. For the expansion of our Account Management team in Bern we are looking for a well-connected Key Account Manager with experience in dealing with WTO tenders in the public sector. The following tasks await you in this role:
- You are responsible for the development of dedicated key accounts (profit and loss)
- You generate business value, draw up offers and prepare contracts
- You take care of the development of strategic account planning and implementation
- You also establish and develop a network with decision-makers in public administrations such as the federal government and cantons as well as federally affiliated companies such as SBB, Post, etc.
- Furthermore, you develop sales stories for the ongoing development of accounts and acquisition of new customers
- You are responsible of the maintenance of your own sales pipeline, the management and implementation of the sales process and you follow-up on offers in cooperation with the specialist departments until conclusion of the contract
- You further are the contact person for your own customers in case of escalations together with the other stakeholders involved
- You are in control of the client portfolio and you review the monthly reports
- And last but not least, you accompany the projects of the assigned key account in close cooperation with project and service managers
This is you
- Higher education in (business) informatics, business administration, sales, marketing or similar
- At least five years of experience in account or sales management
- Knowledge in the preparation of WTO offers (public procurement law)
- Profound experience in the IT service provider environment, preferably in the area of application and system integration
- You enjoy working with customers and the internal team
- Professional appearance and good manners
- Proven negotiating skills, problem-solving competence, service- and customer-oriented thinking and working methods
- Proactive, creative, ambitious, independent and team player mentality
- Fluent in German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.