What you're going to do
Is the integration of identity and access management solutions your passion? Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, SCIM, SAML, and WAF sound familiar to you? Then join our successful team! For the expansion of our integration and consulting services in the area of IAM, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior IAM Consultant (f/m/d; part-time is possible). Together with the team, you will implement established and modern IAM solutions in the system environments of our customers. In the role, you will take on the following tasks:
- Planning, conceptual design, and implementation of IAM solutions
- Modelling and implementing processes, components, and systems
- Configuring and integrating IAM components (including workflows, role models, web front-end, single sign-on, provisioning, and WAF)
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Implementing proofs of concept
- Opportunity to manage IAM projects
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (University, ETH, University of Applied Sciences) in computer science
- At least 5 years experience with integration projects
- IAM product knowledge (e.g., OneIdentity) and target system knowledge (Active Directory, MS Exchange, SAP, databases, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with IAM concepts and standards (Role-Based Access Control, SSO, ABAC, SCIM, SAML, etc.)
- Communication talent, service-oriented thinking, initiative, and independence
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.