What you're going to do
Our unfailingly successful team at our location in Bern is looking for new team members! We develop highly complex and future-oriented software solutions for our customers in the Public Sector. To complement our innovative, international and good-humored team, we are looking for a frontend crack (f/m/d; part-time possible) who is intimately familiar with current and modern technologies. As an integral part of our interdisciplinary team, you will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Analyzing problems
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Realizing advanced and innovative frontends for first-class, complex software solutions
- Developing and maintaining software components, functionalities, and interfaces in an agile environment
- Implementing the developed solution variants with modern technologies
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science
- Passion and enthusiasm for software development
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.