What you're going to do
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment? Do you understand complex application landscapes and customer business areas and take them into account in your design decisions? Do you already have broad experience, ideally in the fields of banking, insurance, logistics, or mobility? Then you are a perfect fit!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect (f/m/d; part-time is possible) with drive to expand our dedicated team at our Zurich headquarters. Together with our interdisciplinary teams in banking, insurance or transport and logistics, you will work on various high-level agile projects. In this role, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical project responsibility and decision-making authority
- Professional leadership of developers and integrators in your team
- As a liaison, you act as the first point of contact for stakeholders: Close cooperation with project managers, customers, and stakeholders in project planning and implementation
- Creating system architectures and defining the overall architecture of complex software systems in the Java Enterprise Ecosystem (technology environment: e.g., Java, JavaEE, Spring, Angular, ReactJS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, SQL, Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Ensuring the completeness and correctness of technical specifications and documentation
- Identification, anticipation, escalation, and mitigation of technical risks
- Definition of functional and non-functional requirements
- Securing and maintaining our high quality standards
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science
- practical experience in the role of Solution Architect, including in particular experience with technologies of the Java environment
- Completed CPSA-F or TOGAF Foundation training/certification
- Experience in agile software projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) is a plus
- You are familiar with the most modern architectural patterns and are not afraid of continuous further education
- Communication talent and a structured and analytical work approach
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.