What you're going to do
You have completed your studies at an FH or university and are now looking for your first multi-faceted and challenging job in an international company? With us you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team and develop complex software solutions for our customers.
For our modern location in Bern, we are looking for energetic new colleagues for the Public Sector. Here, our diverse projects offer you the opportunity to work as a lateral thinker in the analysis, specification, and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting in the analysis and development of innovative solutions and checking their feasibility
- Realizing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Java EE, Spring, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, and SQL
- (Re-)developing and maintaining software components, functionalities, and interfaces in an agile environment
- Establishing and optimizing CI/CD solutions according to a clear DevOps mindset
- Integration assistance: Deploying our solutions and integrating them into our customers' existing systems, using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Understanding the larger and higher-level relationships in the software development process and using the gained knowledge as a liaison between customers and highly qualified development teams
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's (FH) or Master's level (ETH/Uni) in computer science
- First practical experience with Java/Java-EE and/or frontend technologies
- You have a keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and larger software projects
- Your determination, astuteness and commitment help you convince others of your ideas, both in teamwork and while working independently
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.