What you're going to do
At Adnovum you'll join professionally set up teams and work on diverse, challenging tasks. You are set to go from day one with a state-of-the-art workspace and dedicated managerial support. Our well-established processes, helpful colleagues and supportive work culture will help you along the way. You'll have a chance to further develop your skills in your areas of expertise, or try yourself out in other parallel fields: project or people management, emerging new technologies, cloud architecture, etc. We also offer flexible working hours and home office so you can spend more time with your family or work on your hobby project.
This is your chance to join one of the exceptional teams to work on custom-made solutions and have an overview about all aspects of software development. Even though you are an expert in an area you can widen your perspective by working on all layers of the software stack. The wide range of clients, technologies and project roles provide you the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
You will work as a member of a distributed team based in Hungary, Switzerland and Portugal. You will be part of an agile team consisting of software engineers, manual testers, business analysts, project managers and other roles involved in the development lifecycle.
You can assume ownership of the products from the get go. You can work autonomously yet you also benefit from code reviews and constructive feedback from your peers.
Current tech stack on projects:
- Angular, React
In your daily work, you will
- design and implement effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries
- solve complex and mysterious bugs and integration problems
- transfer your know how to new architectures and technologies
- work on all layers of the software stack (web and mobile UI, business layer, database)
- mentor and support your teammates
- participate in important project milestones; like estimation, releases, elaboration, etc.
- maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
- give and receive constructive feedback
What we're looking for
- in-depth knowledge of object oriented programming (Java is a plus) and/or
- solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- ability to collaborate seamlessly and effectively with team members and potentially with the client
- good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have:
- familiarity with relational databases
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.